2011年7月15日金曜日

Walking under the moonlight

It was the night before full moon.

I got flat tire last night when I was going home with my bike.

Then I was forced to walk to my home two o'clock in the morning.

I was, of course, down at first like it was the end of the world.

But soon after I started to walk, I looked up the sky and found the beautiful moon.

Actually I was worrying about my lovely son all this evening when I was driving the cab.

He seems to be bullied at his kindergarten.

He's been down lately although I don't know how bad is it or even it exists or not.

So I just thought bunch of stuff about him and looked up the sky.

I could forget those including annoying stuff at work myself (they let someone else take my cab for the Friday's shift) .

I don't know what is good and what is bad for someone like me.

I don't know what is true and what is not true about something I can't see.


2 件のコメント:

  1. ドライバーさんへ


    親の心配は尽きることなく
    山よりも高い父親の愛情は、
    満月よりも高く、暖かく、静かなものなのですね。
    私も、昨晩は同じ月を観ていました。

    返信削除
  2. ありがとうございます。

    思い切り中途半端な投稿を間違って送信してしまいました。この日(金曜日)は忙しかったですよ。
    愛情なのか、正義なのか、エゴなのかわからなくなることもあります。

    返信削除